Senior Creative Web Designer
Senior Creative Web Designer at Noble Studios have a proven track record for creatively designing compelling digital web experiences from WordPress theme sites to custom, enterprise-level websites. This position can be located in our Reno office headquarters or our Las Vegas office (which are currently voluntary hybrid work environments), and the right candidate may be considered for remote capacity within the U.S.
Our Senior Creative Web Designer is ready for hands-on work for creating large-scale marketing websites and takes the opportunity to push the envelope with every project. Core responsibilities are primarily information architecture (IA) and visual designs. You’ll leverage data and insights and collaborate with teams to create intuitive sitemaps, develop responsive wireframes, create web design systems and compelling visual designs for large-scale websites.
With a strong understanding of their client’s audiences, our Senior Creatives design personalized experiences that not only delight, but convert. From travel and tourism, health and wellness and B2B, Noble’s creative team designs responsive sites for a variety of verticals, with industry-leading attention to websites’ best practices, and ADA compliance.
Our rallying cry is “Let’s Be Better Every Day,” so are you passionate about your craft? Do you constantly strive to evolve with ever-changing market needs and the industry landscape? We’re a fast-paced digital marketing agency and you’ll find there’s never a dull day here at Noble.
- Reporting and working under the direction of the Associate Creative Director/Digital Design, the Senior Creative Web Designer conceptualizes and consistently produces high-quality, standout websites within competitive timelines for our client roster.
- While this position is primarily creative in nature, you will be responsible for the Information Architecture and Visual Design phases of small and large, complex websites.
- Leverage data and work closely with content and performance teams to produce intuitive sitemaps and wireframes with focus on the user journey and content.
- Consistently produce visually standout web design concepts using Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Create compelling digital design solutions such as landing pages, display ads, newsletters, and other related marketing collateral.
- Apply your expert knowledge of web design best practices, design systems, accessibility standards, responsive designs and understand how modern front-end web technologies will guide your web design solutions.
- Ready for hands-on work at every stage of the website project lifecycle, from accurate estimating, qualitative research, assisting with strategic briefs, brainstorming compelling creative concepts, sitemap creation, wireframes, and visual designs.
- Proven experience to craft the big picture, with emphasis on user journey and user experience across all relevant touchpoints. Strong eye for quality with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Senior creatives have strong communication skills. An ability to create impactful presentation decks, then confidently present findings and work in a large group setting is important. Owns multiple creative projects at a given time. Ensures all deadlines and timelines are met.
- Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency. Our senior creative designers will regularly work and communicate with copywriters, performance marketing, developers, and the Associate Creative Director/Digital Design to create forward-thinking concepts for some of the nation’s top brands.
- A portfolio website that reflects the experience required of this position, showing innovative website design solutions with 8-10 case studies is required for consideration.
- Four year degree in visual communication, interaction design, UX design, or related degree (or equivalent experience as a creative web designer at a leading digital agency).
- Minimum 4 years web design experience at a leading digital agency, with focus on user experience and visual design, creating standout website experiences.
- Proven IA experience, from creating sitemaps, creating user journeys, and creating responsive wireframe prototypes.
- An expert level understanding of designing for web and mobile best practices – usability, navigation, interaction design, user interface design, web technologies, SEO best-practices as related to web components.
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of creating interactive and animated web prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of working with WordPress including theme customization.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint or Google Slides with the ability to create compelling presentation content.
- Communicate ideas clearly and deliver effective presentations to both internal teams and clients, as this position requires regular speaking presentations both in-person and in conference calls.
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work closely with project teams and other designers, including experience working with front-end development teams, as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and work well against deadlines.
- A positive attitude and a team-player! We collaborate regularly, have a great team culture and live up to our name. We lead with good intent in everything we do, we’re humble and we celebrate each other’s success. We’re not fans of big egos.
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world!
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.