Performance Marketing Manager (Mid/Sr)
Noble Studios is seeking a highly technically expert Performance Marketing Manager at the mid or senior level. In this role, you will be responsible for personally executing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for assigned clients - integrating strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple service lines consistent with Noble's best practices and methodologies. Our mid/senior evaluate client goals and develop data-driven digital marketing strategies that drive results.
Successful candidates will bring strong technical knowledge, practical hands-on experience and proven success in SEO and Paid Search marketing, plus functional knowledge of other digital marketing service lines (e.g., Analytics, Display, CRO, CRM/Email, and Social/Content marketing). You must have a proven track record of prioritizing activities based on expected impact vs effort and simultaneously ensure the quality of work produced by the team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in developing strategic plans and managing digital marketing campaigns that drive measurable results for clients utilizing a combination of SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM, etc.
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly identify and understand client goals and business objectives to contribute to marketing plan creation.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to monitor campaign performances, provide recommendations for work prioritization based on impact/effort, and supply actionable optimization guidance.
- For accounts with paid advertising budgets, manage defined budgets and monitor spend, pace, and performance forecasting.
- Ensure client deliverables created by the digital marketing team are of high quality, impactful and in-line with Noble’s best practices and methodologies.
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support team members in developing digital marketing strategies.
- Provide support on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or similarly related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- 3+ years direct experience in performing SEO and/or SEM, preferably in an agency environment
- 2+ years experience working in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and SEO Tools & Platforms such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Conductor, etc.
- Certified in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Working knowledge of SEM, social media, display advertising, mobile marketing platforms, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization and well-versed in SEO and Analytics
- Working knowledge of the web development process and fundamentals of digital marketing and how to integrate SEO to support them
- Basic HTML and CSS competency, and the ability to specify technical changes to technical and creative development teams
- A close eye for details
- Ability to forecast and manage client spend and stay within approved client budget
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user experience with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.