FUTURE POSITION – Performance Marketing
Noble Studios is an amazing place to work and grow! We are a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and have a room full of awards for our work, business acumen, and culture. If you join our Noblebots, you’ll have the opportunity to work with (and learn from) some of the smartest, most creative “mother funners” around. And you’ll get to work on some of the most innovative projects for the coolest client list!
Our Performance Marketing team has been growing substantially, so we want to find talented professionals in anticipation of our next vacancy. We seek candidates at all levels, from early career to senior leaders. So, please share your resume with us if you have:
- EDUCATION: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field (or equivalent knowledge and experience).
- WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years directly working on performance marketing projects.
- Strong practical experience in one or more of the following: SEO, SEM, Digital Advertising, SEO Content, CRO, Analytics, CRM/Email, etc.
A good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Either past agency experience and/or a history of working within Noble’s customer verticals.
- PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE:
- CMS platforms, like WordPress or Drupal.
- Google Ads and Bing Ads certified.
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- A close eye for details.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, research, written, and verbal communication skills.
- If selected, you must be able to pass Noble’s background/reference check and work full-time during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30a-5:30p, Monday through Friday.
Our Performance Marketing team executes complex cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for Noble clients. We integrate strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple areas to achieve solid and measurable results. Performance Marketing evaluates client goals, develops data-informed digital marketing strategies that drive the right results, prioritizes actions based on expected impact versus effort, and effectively manages the quality of work to ensure we exceed client expectations. We also collaborate with our internal teammates to monitor campaign performance and recommend for enhancements.
Noble Studios' US offices are located in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada, but for the right candidate, we allow remote work.
If you’d like to be considered for FUTURE VACANCIES on our Performance Marketing team, please send us your information by applying to this posting, and we’ll keep you in mind!
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.