Creative Content Writer
A Noble Studios Content Writer is a craftsperson for words, packaging ideas into powerful, targeted messages. Primarily a creative website content writer for our growing client roster, they enjoy the diverse nature of working between vertical industries, ranging from Travel & Tourism, Health & Wellness, Higher Education and B2B. This diversity requires efficient research and the ability to write clear, persuasive and original content, expressed in a tone which resonates with unique target audiences. You will also spend a significant amount of time writing support copy for Noble Studios’ website, blog and sales collateral.
Aside from writing great content, our copywriters have the ability to think conceptually beyond the written word. They can take the essence of an idea and give it substance across various channels, including web content, blog and news articles, banner ads, social and marketing collateral.
Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency. This position reports directly to our Associate Director of Creative Services, and requires working with strategists, designers and the creative director to deliver impactful messaging. Noble Studios' US offices are located in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada - both locations are currently hybrid work environments. And for the right candidate, we allow fully remote work within the US.
- Create clear, concise content for customer-facing websites
- Content writing across market verticals including but not limited to Travel & Tourism, Health & Wellness, Higher Education and B2B
- Content writing across channels such as print, social media, websites, billboards and more
- Use Google analytics to evaluate what works and what doesn’t
- Utilize WordPress and other Content Management Systems to create content pages
- Ability to work independently and effective manage multiple writing assignments while meeting deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in a leading digital agency or other highly relevant marketing setting
- Online portfolio demonstrating your recent writing capabilities with 8-10 case studies or writing samples, reflecting the responsibilities of this position
- Expertise in writing for one or more vertical markets such as Travel & Tourism, Health & Wellness, Higher Education and B2B
- Ideally, experience working with an Art Director to produce campaign creative
- Knowledge and understanding of web principles such as SEO, Accessibility, Analytics and HTML basics
- Use Google Analytics and other data sources to evaluate the performance of copy and identify opportunities for improvement
- Proven attention to detail proven via experience writing in a variety of styles with immaculate spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Organized and research-driven approach with the ability to interpret creative briefs, success metrics and research to inform content and tone
- Committed to meeting deadlines – experience working in a deadline-oriented workplace such as a newsroom, creative agency or similar is helpful
- Team player demonstrated by past success working with a team to contribute ideas early while being iterative and open to feedback is critical to a project’s success
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Alignment to Noble’s values and culture
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and pass a company background check
- Ability to work full-time, primarily during Noble's core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.