Account Director in Digital Marketing Agency
Noble Studios is an creative digital performance marketing agency that helps passionate organizations achieve inspiring results. This Account Director (aka, Associate Director of Client Services) position is an integral part of our Client Services team. As an Account Director at Noble, you will build strategic operational plans for clients and balances expectations and execution of creative digital marketing work. As a senior point of client contact, you will be our “go to” person for integrated account strategy to support a team of Client Success Managers. You will also focus your time on managing the agency relationship with a select list of key clients and you must be an expert in planning and strategy. This role has direct relationships with Noble Studios’ senior leadership and reports into the Vice President of Client Services.
- Lead Client Success Managers in managing strategic client engagements effectively to ensure client satisfaction along with balanced ROI of efforts to impact
- Lead the account planning process in partnership with Noble’s head of Client Services to maximize account opportunities, growth and retention
- Oversee a portfolio of clients, managing high-level client relationships, and working with them to define and distill their goals. Develop strategy to support those goals, create success metrics, and lead client services teams to execute stellar service delivery
- Manage the P&L for Noble’s top accounts to meet or exceed revenue and margin goals established by the executive team
- Support VP of Client Services on revenue planning and forecasting
- Manage the Client Satisfaction Process in support of the VP of Client Services
- Continually build and use a deep understanding of clients’ business, including in-depth knowledge of industry segment, competitor behaviors, and target audiences, along with your knowledge of digital marketing to position Noble’s solutions so that they support client goals
- Anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase Noble’s value and reputation
- Partner with Noble’s subject matter experts to drive integrated solutions for the benefit of our clients
- Ensure accurate and timely scoping, estimation, scheduling, and coordination efforts for projects and service delivery
- Effectively communicate project expectations and milestones to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion to enable them to do their best work
- Provide thought leadership on services, products, marketing best practices and client industry priorities
- 7+ years of experience in client relationship / account management within the marketing / technology / web industry including all aspects of process development and execution;
- Demonstrated success with client relationship management or customer service showing ability to build strong and lasting business relationships;
- Demonstrated success managing a team within an agency environment;
- Financial acumen with budgets, P&Ls, forecasting, pricing or similar in a business environment;
- Problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to facilitate outcomes;
- Comfort and experience with recommending solutions and making a business case for investments even when there’s a level of ambiguity in the requirements;
- Accurate verbal and written communication skills to inspire confidence;
- Ability to set expectations, be clear and concise in communication and to ensure understanding and agreement;
- Deep working knowledge of current digital technologies and ability to learn, understand, and know how and when to apply new/emerging technologies;
- Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for Noble’s / your ideas and solutions;
- Ability to be an assertive, inspiring forward-thinking problem solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work;
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members and varying personalities;
- Demonstrated ability to work in alignment with Noble’s company values and standards;
- Knowledge and experience with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including website design and development and performance marketing;
- A four-year college degree or equivalent education and experience in a related discipline;
- Ability to travel as required, as well as provide own transportation, valid license and adequate insurance (100/300/100) to drive for client work and events;
- Ideally, proven success leading a team strategizing digital marketing solutions in an agency or as a client;
- Strongly prefer knowledge of selling methods that result in strong relationships and client business growth;
- Digital marketing agency experience and/or education is desired; and
- Familiarity with Noble’s geographical markets and target verticals (aka, hospitality and tourism, B2B, health and wellness, higher education, etc.) will be considered.
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.