Noble Studios Wins Communicator, ADDY Awards
Noble Studios recently took home a batch of awards – both local and national – in recognition of its work for clients in the travel/tourism and tech industries.
At the 22nd annual Communicator Awards, Noble was honored with the following awards for design and general excellence:
- Gold Award of Excellence for the Margaritaville Resort Casino website
- Gold Award of Excellence for Autodesk Stingray website
- Gold Award of Excellence for Noble Studios’ Holiday 2015 landing page
- Silver Award of Distinction for the Santa Monica Travel and Tourism Visitors Website
- Silver Award of Distinction for the Autodesk Innovation website
Honoring excellence in marketing and communications, the Communicator Awards is judged and sanctioned by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, and is “an invitation-only group consisting of top-tier professionals from acclaimed media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms,” according to its website.
Noble was also recently recognized at the annual Reno ADDY Awards with silver awards for the Santa Monica website, the Noble Studios 2015 holiday landing page and Autodesk Innovation.