Noble Studios’ Creative Digital Performance Wins Multiple 2021 ADDYs
We did it again! Noble Studios’ creative digital performance philosophy has continued to work extremely well on the behalf of our clients, especially in a year where our lives existed online more than ever. And our efforts didn’t go unnoticed. The good work we’ve put in over the last year garnered some hefty recognition in the 2021 American Advertising Awards (affectionately known as the ADDYs).
The accolades we received aligned directly with our unique approach, highlighting campaigns and projects constructed using data, insights, creativity and craft. Let’s explore our service lines that caught the judges’ attention.
Strategic Brand Development That Works
To build brands that are flexible enough to evolve in a fast-paced digital world and creative enough to grab attention, we focus on using clear communication to make connections. Our strategic brand development work starts with strategy before moving through imagination and ideation, following up with testing and metrics. Bottom line, our creativity grows from data. Our fully integrated approach is evidenced in our branding wins for our clients Yes&, RDS Logistics, Destined and Green Our Planet.
- GOLD — Cross Platform – Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – Yes&
- SILVER — Elements Of Advertising – Logo Design – Yes&
- SILVER — Cross Platform – Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – RDS Logistics Group
- BRONZE — Elements Of Advertising – Logo Design – Green Our Planet
- BRONZE — Cross Platform – Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – Destined
Eye-Catching Websites That Convert
Producing a captivating website doesn’t just come down to code. There’s a lot that goes into creating a lasting impression. The immersive experiences we create filter through the hands of most of Noble’s craftsmen. Starting with strategy and research, channeling through creative design and content building, and landing in development, our websites aren’t just functional, they’re inspirational. Explore our wins for Blue Heron and Travel Nevada.
- GOLD – Online / Interactive Websites – Travel Nevada
- GOLD – Online / Interactive Websites – Blue Heron
Travel & Tourism Campaigns That Move
Now, more than ever, the travel and tourism sector is relying on the digital universe to connect with prospective and ready to book travelers. From the dreaming and planning stage to the travel itself, people are looking to online outlets to get their information. And this is where destinations can reach them. A few of our latest campaigns for Travel Nevada, Yosemite Mariposa County and Reno-Tahoe International Airport were recognized for their ability to reach adventurers who were longing for travel and deliver pertinent information.
- GOLD – Cross Platform – Consumer Campaign – Travel Nevada
- SILVER – Cross Platform – Online/Interactive Campaign – Yosemite Mariposa County
- BRONZE – Cross Platform – Consumer Campaign – Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Mesmerizing Videos That Engage
Media is a constant part of our everyday lives, which makes reaching audiences early and often essential. It’s through strategic content marketing delivered to the right platforms at the right time that connections are made. Speaking of platforms, video and motion graphics have quickly become one of the most engaging ways to reach audiences across the internet universe. Check out how a few of our videos for Yosemite Mariposa County, Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority (LTVA) and Carson Valley Visitors Authority (CVVA) fared.
- GOLD – Film, Video, & Sound – Internet Commercial – Yosemite Mariposa County
- GOLD – Film, Video, & Sound – Internet Commercial – LTVA & CVVA Sierra, Safely
- SILVER – Film, Video, & Sound – Internet Commercial (Single Spot) – LTVA & CVVA Sierra, Safely